Community Transformation Initiative has a great reputation. How do you improve what you are doing and how you present yourself? In marketing, we call that “rebranding”. Recast the image. As our success grows working with struggling families, it is time to put on a new suit of clothes.
1. SOLUM is Latin for soil or foundation. What we do is invest in the soil of hurting lives with fresh thought that can repair fractured foundations and launch a new future solid enough for generations.
2. The two leave image can be interpreted two ways. Some look and say, “It means someone comes alongside me and is helping me build a better life forward.” Others look and say, “It means when I change it affects those around me also.” Those are quotes from grads of our workshops, when I asked them to help with the new imagery.
3. Solid Life Foundations – Yes, we work at the foundational level of thought, social skills, and problem solving assisting those that come to us with cognitive self restructuring. That means they have to chose. They have to build themselves up from the inside out. We assist and expose and challenge.
4. Healthy and Safe Relationships – violence is too prevalent and lack of listening is too common. We teach how to listen, empathize, understand, and communicate. These are not common skills.
5. Generations of Greatness – When foundations are rebuilt with solid approach and communication is ongoing, more is caught than taught. Each workshop is three months, once a week, 20 hours, and includes weekly homework. These are designed to shift thinking. Life Skills, Family Builders, Anger Management, Couples Communication. They are all researched and evidence based. They will speak into the lives of the children of the children of those we connect.
Support Phil and SOLUM – Solid Life Foundations:
- Need a motivational speaker? Call me and connect. 405.388.8037
- Need a leadership retreat? Let’s get it done. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feeling philanthropic? GIVE to support solid family life foundation building. solumcommunity.net/give
- Interested in starting a GrandParent Support group in your area? Get with me.